The area you perform meditation should have a soothing feeling. It may be in your living room, or bedroom, or any place that you just feel comfortable in. You may want a fitness mat when you plan to take on the more challenging postures (if you feel more concentrated doing so, and if the contortionist in you is screaming for discharge). You may want to have the area ordered so that it’s soothing to your senses.
Active Life DCFeatured Yogi: Jessica Lazar of Flow YogaActive Life DCI also teach restorative classes, mindfulness, and meditation in the Tibetan vipassana tradition, as transmitted to me by my wisdom teachers, Pema Chodron and Tara Brach. Describe a yoga class with Jessica Lazar. What makes the experience unique? A ……Featured Yogi: Jessica Lazar of Flow Yoga – Active Life DC
By using this simple mindfulness meditation you’re raising comprehension both of yourself and your surroundings, in a very tender and easy way. It can serve as a prelude to some mental job, in addition to being part of an on going mindfulness effort to reinforce and expand using your own head.
Look at web sites listed below for additional details on meditation guide
- The Beginner's Guide to Meditation, Letterman's Late Show …
- The Bad Lama's Guide to Meditation | Just Sit! – WordPress.com
- Meditating with a Guide | Anonywitch
- Inner Journey: A meditation at Ramadan – Fellowship of Reconciliation (blog)
- Work-Related stress – www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au