Meditation is a great way to help relieve your tension. When done correctly it should release you from your head and allow it to focus on peace. Meditation when you first begin our can be a little tricky and it actually does take some time to learn. There are lots of excellent posts on how exactly to meditate, but you can easily start off by simply sitting in the corner, closing your eyes and listening to music like the Baroque music.
How to Carve Out Personal Time Away From the ComputerHuffington Post CanadaStart your day in a non-computer way by choosing a walk, meditation, handwriting in a journal or exercise. The point is to not start your day in front of a screen. 2. Take three breaks a day and refrain from checking email or socia…How to Carve Out Personal Time Away From the Computer – Huffington Post Canada
By using this straightforward mindfulness meditation you’re increasing awareness both of yourself and your surroundings, in an extremely gentle and easy way. It can serve as a prelude to some mental job, along with being part of an on going mindfulness effort to fortify and expand using your own mind.
A few posts I didn’t have time to review and post up dealing with breathing meditation
- Relaxation and Meditation Methods – www.monash.edu.au
- Meditation Part II: Breathing | Living a Balanced Life
- How to Carve Out Personal Time Away From the Computer – Huffington Post Canada
- My People Are Free: Black Feminist Breathing Meditation #5 (Harriet …
- How Addiction Can Affect Brain Connections – WBUR