Meditation is the most essential practice for calming the head. A serene head can cause a healthy, happy and successful life. It can treat ailments and speed up curing procedures. We describe the easy technique below named prana-dharana. Prana in Sanskrit stands for the atmosphere that we breathe. It is the most basic action of life which begins from birth and continues till death. But normally, we’re not aware of the breath till our attention is drawn close to it.
Researchers are trying to show that meditation could help counter the aging process….Anti-aging secret: meditation?
Quiet helps most folks relax and meditate, so you may need a silent, isolated place far from the ringing of the phone or the humming of the washing machine. Pleasant aromas also help in that respect, so stocking up on aromatic candles is not such a bad idea either.
A few articles I didn’t have time to review and post up covering meditation for depression
- Transcendental Meditation for Depression and Anxiety – PSYweb
- Two Weeks of Meditation – Feld Thoughts – Brad Feld
- Relaxation Techniques and Mindfulness
- Sat Yam Meditation for Depression/Anger/Grief Release | Laura …
- Meditation For Depression Best Aromatherapy | Dooce