Meditation is a great means to help alleviate your anxiety. When done right it should release you from your head and let it focus on peace. Meditation when you first start our can be a bit crafty and it honestly does take some time to learn. There are lots of excellent posts on how to meditate, but you can easily start off by just sitting in the corner, closing your eyes and listening to music like the Baroque music.
BI Answers: What is the best way to get ready……Here Is The Best Way To Get Ready For Bed
Silence helps most folks relax and meditate, so you may need a silent, isolated area far from the ringing of the phone or the hum of the washing machine. Pleasing aromas also help in that aspect, so stocking up on aromatic candles is not such a bad idea either.
Here is even more cool stuff related to how to do meditation
- Stress and Relaxation Techniques
- Loving-Kindness Meditation (Metta) – Aloha Dharma – WordPress.com
- 6 Meditation Problems That Aren’t Really Problems: But Here’s How to Fix Them … – Huffington Post (blog)
- Easy Meditation for Those Who Think They Can't. | Rebelle Society
- Just A Few Minutes Of Meditation May Reduce Stress, Study Finds – Forbes