To keep stress from elevating your blood glucose, try engaging in mind-calming exercise. Mind-calming exercise is a quick and very easy means to relax yourself down and keep your blood glucose degrees steady. If you’re really feeling irritable or overwhelmed, reason yourself, take a seat, and take a couple of minutes to practice meditation. It’ll make your diabetes much easier to manage.
In the US, capitalists seem to be ‘looting’ Buddhism, making off with its meditation ‘mindfulness’ techniques and ignoring spiritual teachings such ‘loving kindness’. But how is mindfulness unfolding in South Africa…Not simply adapting Buddha for suburbia
Acquire your body and mind ready for rest in breakthrough. Dim the lights up to two hours before turning in. Practice mind-calming exercise and void any type of activity that will make you believe too much. Do some stretching exercises but absolutely nothing also arduous. Relax with a mug of very hot milk or non-caffeinated tea.
Here is a few more cool stuff concerning depression meditation
- 5 Science-Backed Reasons It’s Important To Love Yourself – Huffington Post
- Self-Care at Swat: Spirituality and Centering the Self – The Daily Gazette
- Read more about depression meditation
- NHS recognition of mindfulness meditation is good for depression …
- Meditation to relieve stress, anxiety and depression and be happy …