To keep stress from raising your blood sugar, attempt exercising mind-calming exercise. Reflection is a quick and very easy way to soothe yourself down and keep your blood sugar levels steady. If you’re really feeling cranky or overloaded, justification yourself, take a seat, and take a couple of minutes to meditate. It’ll make your diabetes much easier to take care of.
Today’s Highlights…Town Crier: Wednesday's Highlights
If you are having issues with bearing in mind things, you might would like to attempt loosening up strategies like yoga exercise or reflection. When your body is loosened up, so is your thoughts which allows you to quickly learn and keep in mind things. Working your mind and body to hard will make remembering things considerably worse.
The following is a few more cool stuff related to what are guided meditations
- Weekend 2.6-2.8: Guided Meditation, Savage Games & Silent Films – Somerville Beat
- How to Meditate – Links for Guided Meditation Practice …
- Album Review: Jeff Bridges – Sleeping Tapes – Consequence of Sound
- Trouble sleeping? UCLA researchers say meditation might help – 89.3 KPCC
- A great post on what are guided meditations